Defence Statements Charge H62294944
- Constable Minehan held me in custody while he prepared his CAN and arrest documentation. I was given a copy to take with me when released.
- The date it is created is 22 October 2016, at 9.01 pm. It confirms I was apprehended at my property at 7.45 pm that same evening.
- In the details of Offences, Number 3, he states I resisted arrest on 19 October 2016, at 12.25pm. I had no contact with police on that day, and was not arrested.
- The same details allege I again resisted arrest on 21 October 2016, at 8.20 pm. I had no contact with police on that day either, and was not arrested.
- CJC MEDIATOR made her complaint to police on 21 October 2016. Did she and Minehan conspire to take me into custody that night, and charge me with resist arrest regardless of what really happened?
- I am charged with sending two emails to CJC MEDIATOR on 20 October 2016, one after the other at 12.23 and 12.24 pm, as per the sequence 1 and 2 of the statement of facts, pages 2 and 3.
- The CAN cites the dates of two alleged criminal offences, in Numbers 1 and 2, as having been committed between 19 October 2016, at 12.25 pm and on 21 October 2016, at 8.20 pm.
- I had no contact with CJC MEDIATOR on either of those dates.
- My internet usage for 21 October 2016 shows I sent two emails in the morning only.
- I took my cousin shopping that day and stayed at his house until around 11pm.
- Therefore, I was not accessing or using the internet, and was not at home when Minehan came to arrest me on the evening of 21 October 2016 and charges for for an offence on that same date.
- This charge must be dismissed, based on the inaccuracies contained in the CAN.
- In all instances, Minehan fails to record the correct date of either allegation of criminal conduct, and pretends there were another two instances of the same crimes, on separate dates where none occured.
- I believe that to charge me with a telecommunications offence the police must prove the IP address from which the offences occurred, and prove an account with the carriage provider in my name, which matches that IP.
- Can the police provide a record of the telecommunications account name, and details of the carriage provider?
- In the bail documentation, Sargent Stephen Bosch claims that I have a criminal history. Attached print out of the police records of my criminal history disprove that statement, being two incidents over thirty years ago.
- He claims I have been put on bail due to the serious nature of the offences. Sending two emails, containing two words each only, is considered serious enough for jail?
- He claims they have a strong case against me, particularly due to the victim’s account of the offence she experienced upon reading those two emails. I have yet to see the victim’s witness statement, and cannot continue to defend the matter until it is provided to me, along with the police brief.
- He acknowledges ongoing allegations of breach of COMPLAINANT’s ADVO are just that, allegations, and not one has been proven in court.
- He claims I show no remorse, but continue to believe that I have been framed by CJC MEDIATOR, using Albury Police, to assist her personal friends to win what was initially a family argument, and involved no criminal allegations, in court, despite her friends’ applications disproven by evidence. Court transcripts from hearings in February 2016 confirm my claims.
- CJC MEDIATOR was not officially involved in the ADVO matters, as no mediation was involved at the outset. When the chance did come up, by way of a court order, CJC MEDIATOR ensured that did not happen, and resorted to using police and false allegations of breach to protect her own credibility after that.
- CJC MEDIATOR’s friends ADVO applications had both been disproven by evidence and dismissed to mediation between the parties involved.
- CJC MEDIATOR should have left it at that, instead she inflamed the situation and it continues today, and is a demonstration of why there are laws forbidding involvement in matters of personal friends before a court.
- The fact that COMPLAINANT provides the print out of the ‘evidence’ on behalf of Bradley to police, again shows and proves this collusion.
- Bradley forwarded both of the emails at 9am on 20 October 2016 to COMPLAINANT. would have been at work that day, so they would not have been able to discuss them until that evening. Together they decided on CJC MEDIATOR’s response, to pretend offence, so they can claim the emails to have been a criminal act. Yet it is against the law for CJC MEDIATOR to use her influence and working relationship with local police, to bring a charge against me for lodging complaints about both her and themselves.
- COMPLAINANT’s interest in these matters is that the contents of the emails refer to the questionable charges bought against me, and in unlawful manners, by Albury police on behalf of COMPLAINANT. CJC MEDIATOR and police should have been angry at COMPLAINANT, since she was the person who created those complaints by her own behavior.
- Sgt Bosch claims I had to be put on bail to protect the victim from my conduct. Yet two and a half weeks later, CJC MEDIATOR used her own carriage service to menace/harass and offend myself.
- She instructs me to plead guilty to the allegations of breach bought against me by her friend and neighbor COMPLAINANT, listed for hearing on the same day as this charge.
- I have prepared an application for a private prosecution in relation to charging CJC MEDIATOR with the same offence she seeks to have me convicted of, along with intimidation of a witness and other offences.
- I have made application to the Albury Local Court to have all of the hearings of all of the allegations of breach of an illegally gained and unserved ADVO moved to another venue, where CJC MEDIATOR can no longer affect the outcome of same.
- I had to have those same hearings postponed due to injuries received by way of CJC MEDIATOR instructing Minehan to create a situation where they could rough me up, and then claim resist arrest. My GP can confirm that he documented those injuries.
- I believe that bail should be lifted, since CJC MEDIATOR has violated the conditions of same, by way of approaching me herself and trying to generate more conflict.
- I believe bail was never required anyway, and was a ploy for police to be able to take me into custody prior to the hearing of the breach charges, to deny me the ability to prepare a defence.
- The following weekend this arrest, Constable Paul Evans and Sheridan Mifsud came to my property to serve a brief. Evans appeared very agitated and Mifsud tried to start an argument with me. I lodged complaints with the Police Commissioner’s Office about that.
- Constable Minehan deliberately listed the hearing of this charge for the same date as allegations of breach relating to an ADVO held by COMPLAINANT in what I believe was yet another attempt to affect the outcome of same, by CJC MEDIATOR.
- Again, this shows that Minehan was aware of the matters between myself and COMPLAINANT going through the court. Police were not able to bring any more charges against me on behalf of COMPLAINANT, to punish me for lodging complaints about them, due to lack of service of the ADVO being questioned by then.
- I have been lodging complaints about CJC MEDIATOR for all of 2016, within the justice department and other agencies, about her involvement in COMPLAINANT’s matters before the court. This charge is in retaliation for all of those complaints, and she has no right to charge me for using an online complaints process, to complain about her. In fact, it is illegal for her to have done so, while I have continued to lodge complaints about her, and will continue to do so until all of these false convictions, are overturned.
- Constable Minehan stated that I was under arrest, and had to come with him, upon arriving at my property. I asked why I couldn’t drive to the station in my own car, so that I had it to drive home in. He refused, stating that he would call the Sargent to kick down my front door, if I didn’t agree to go with them immediately.
- I replied that the Police would have to pay for the damage. Minehan replied that he would claim I was resisting arrest, and would be responsible for the cost of any damage they caused.
- While waiting for the Sargent to arrive at my home, Minehan stated I could bring any documents with me that I might want to discuss during questioning. I packed a brief case with all of the defence briefs for the five allegations of breach made by CJC MEDIATOR’s neighbor and friends COMPLAINANT, and other associated documents.
- The Sargent arrived at my home so quickly I had only just finished gathering up the documents, and things I would take in my handbag, put on a jumper and shut down my computer. I believe I should have been entitled to reasonable time to do those things, and that I did not hinder or delay arrest in doing so.
- Once on the footpath, I took my phone out of my bag to take a photo of this waste of police resources, two cars on a Saturday night, over two emails sent two days prior.
- Minehan grabbed my hand with the phone in it, and refused to let go. I asked to be allowed to put the phone back into my hand bag. He then grabbed my bag as well, and Constable Mifsud grabbed the brief case I had in my other hand. Both officers started pulling my arms in different directions, jarring my spine repeatedly.
- The Sargent, who had been walking behind us, grabbed the end of my scarf, and pulled it tight around my neck. It broke my necklace, then both came off.
- I instinctively gripped my bags when the officers tried to take them. I felt like I was being bag snatched, and it didn’t occur to me that it was police who were doing it, and not to try to keep hold of my belongings.
- I relaxed when the necklace had come off, and asked if they would to let go of me so I could pick it up off the ground. Minehan refused, and the Sargent did that, putting both into my handbag. The list of my possessions confirms that both the necklace and scarf were in the handbag, before I arrived at the police station.
- Minehan then explained that I would not be allowed to have the bags on my person in the police car, nor in the cell. I let go of them, once that had been explained to me.
- They started to lead me to the police van, and I was walking calmly with them. Minehan and Mifsud both still had hold of me by each arm at shoulder level.
- They had given my bags to the Sargent, who took them in the police car.
- Minehan then started applying undue pressure to my left wrist, bending it hard, and appeared to be trying to break it.
- I told him a number of times that he was ‘hurting my wrists’, and asked him to ‘stop hurting my wrists’ several times. Finally I stared him in the eyes and said it in a deep and menacing voice. He finally let go of the pressure then.
- Once in the police van, Minehan went around the block first, and then the long way to the police station. We arrived at 7.40 as noted by both police and myself.
- The document given to me to sign upon release, acknowledging the contents of my bags, was created 7.38 pm. Proving that the Sargent had taken my bags and searched them before I arrived at the station. I was not informed that they would be searched, nor was that done within my sight.
- I was charged by Minehan at the station at 9.01 pm. He did not finger print me, or photograph me, but states that he did.
- I was released on bail at 10.55 pm, and forced to walk home.
- Sargent Stephen Bosch was the supervisor on duty during my time at the police station.
- Constable Minehan now reveals in his brief, that the ‘Sargent’ who attended my premises on the evening of 22 October 2016, was not a Sargent at all, and claims that it was an Senior Constable Quiring. Therefore, they had no authority to force me into custody that night.
- I will make application for a private prosecution against CJC MEDIATOR for this charge, and the other five false allegations of breach of an unlawfully gained and unserved ADVO. COMPLAINANT and Con Minehan will be named in that, as co-conspirators.
- The fact that COMPLAINANT provides the evidence for this charge, finally proves my allegations of collusion between her and CJC MEDIATOR. The fact that COMPLAINANT has tampered with that evidence, by printing it out in a way that it only shows the addresses of the sender and the receivers, without showing any of the complaint about police, again shows that COMPLAINANT has to deceive the court, to make any of her allegations appear to be valid.
- I will be lodging a new application for motion, asking for a change in venue, after making the above discovery just recently.
- Also, Magistrate Murray has committed perjury on the bench, on 12 December 2016, in an attempt to cover up for that same collusion between Bradley, COMPLAINANT and her XXXXXX COMPLAINANT 2. I was given the evidence of that while the applications for motion regarding CJC MEDIATOR and COMPLAINANT were still I progress. I believe it is ground to insist once again, that there is no chance of myself receiving a fair hearing at the Albury local court, due to CJC MEDIATOR being a regular employee, and enjoys a close working relationship with the Magistrates.
Fortunately for Magistrate Murray, number 61 went over onto one page on its own. So I simply deleted it, from what has been submitted to the court. I might leave it in place for the re-lodging of the document, after I have made a couple of changes to the brief.
Should be allowable, since the court can change decisions, and police can change all the facts, after hearings.
I had a thought today about the two emails they showed me at the station. I identified one as being to the Ombudsman and one the NSW Attorney General. But in putting in the emails for the evidence for defence, I see that they were both to the AG. Which means they have showed me a different one on the night, to what they actually charged me with. That should discount another of their false charges against me. However, I have all three to show as exhibits, in court, so the one to the Ombudsman will still be mentioned, and its contents.
Turns out the evidence submitted to police for this charge, was not supplied to them by the complainant, but by someone else. Very questionable that. Especially since it had been tampered with, and deliberately omits information which is incriminating for Albury Police.
Another interesting point is, that in failing to submit the text of the complaint contained in the emails about Albury police, the arresting officer then fails to prove his allegations that I refer to court staff as ‘fucking wankers’, or even police as being cunstables.
He only proves that I forwarded two emails to the home email address of the court employee, who then forwarded them to her next door neighbour.
The police evidence against me, three email addresses. I won’t bother to post the second page of their evidence, it is identical to this one, apart from the time stamp of when it was sent. The diferences are on the second page, the one they don’t submit into evidence. Why? Because they outline unlawful actions by police, in relation to three of the charges bought against me, by CJC mediator’s co-conspirator.
Conspiracy to bring false allegations. I don’t know why the Department of Justice can’t see that is illegal, and criminal charges need to be bought against the complainants, not me.
Defence Brief for this charge, which will be ignored by any magistrate at the Albury Local Court. Yet when they arranged for one to fly down from Sydney to hear it, the complainant wasn’t game show her face in court, and hasn’t been game to all year.
Letter to police, referred to in the above defence statements:
24 March 2016
Att: Mr E R Quarmby
NSW Police Albury Local Area Command
539 Olive Street
Albury NSw 2640
I was stunned to receive your letter, dated 29 February 2016, trying to accuse me of making false complaints against members of the Albury Police force.
You state that my previous matters were assessed and declined by your Command. This is not correct. You must not have been made aware of the results of the initial investigations into these matters, and which confirmed all of same to be correct and valid.
The fact that your station then failed to address nor rectify any of the matters, does not mean that they were false complaints.
There are also two matters still uninvestigated at all, and which I would have been happy to drop, but in the light of this new harassment from you, I feel they need to be settled once and for all.
The two outstanding issues are that of:
- Constable Rowan Weekley’s falsification of evidence and unlawful arrest.
- Is Sgt Tim Whimpleman really an employee of Albury Police and its station.
The matters which were investigated, and their results are as follows:
- Senior Constable Richardson refusing to take me to a private room when I tried to make a complaint about my eldest brother Wayne Burt, and sexual abuse.
- Senior Constable told the investigating officer from the Commissioner’s Officer, who was been Superintendent Forrester on that occasion, that there were no interview rooms available and that she had told me so at the time. This is not true. In fact I could easily see one that was empty.
- The investigating officer stated that it is usual procedure for a complaint of sexual abuse to be sent to detectives, and that Snr Con Richardson was just following procedure when she said that is what would be the next step. This matter was ultimately referred to Sen Con Scott Trewello.
- Snr Con Trewello then refused to investigate the matter;
- Firstly by claiming that it would take him approximately two years to investigate, and I could only expect to hear from him once every 6 months or so, as he got around to interviewing each of the witnesses over that period.
- After being provided with more written accounts of the assaults, and the names and addresses of all witness, Snr Con Trewello phoned my house again declining to investigate the matter properly.
- Snr Con Trewello then tried to turn the situation around, and alleged that I was only making the charge to get even with my family for applying for AVO’s against me. I refuted that claim, and stated that while they were relevant to the matter, it was not in the way that he was trying to imply.
- When I would not agree to allow him to cancel the investigation completely, he became agitated and came to my house with another detective and tried again to accuse me of wrong doing. I offered to get a statement of admission from two of the witnesses, being Susan Ward and Janice O’Bryan during the AVO mediation which was scheduled to occur in the following weeks. He agreed to drop the case until that time. Mediation was later cancelled, and I was instead convicted without a hearing.
- Mental Health workers from the Accessline managed by the Albury City Council then showed up at my door, immediately following Snr Con Trewello’s departure. I believe he had them waiting out the front, out of sight from my flat. I have a witness who will verify that I was not overly agitated by his visit, and had not been in any kind of state of ill mental health on that day, nor any of the days prior, going back several months.
- I went back to the Albury City Council Women’s Sexual Assault Clinic and spoke to one of the women there about a complaint I had started months before, regarding having Wayne Burt charged with sexual assault. She advised that even though I was now being prevented from attending counselling at Betty’s Place, she was still able to help me take the matter to court, via the police. She contacted Snr Con Trewello, who advised her that he had already looked into the matter and would not take it any further.
- Snr Con Trewello then phoned me not long after, and advised that he had contacted all of the witness, and they had denied my allegation. I had warned him they might, but that it should not affect my case. He chose not to agree with that, nor question them any further about why they are doing that, when Susan Ward appears to admit to same, in her email to me of 3 November 2015, and which has been presented into evidence at the Albury Court House.
- During his investigation into my first complaints, made online to the Commissioner’s Office, Superintendent Forrester stated that he was not aware of the complaint about Con Rowan Weekley. I explained it to him, and he became agitated for no reason and wanted to end the phone conversation. I have not heard from him again, in relation to that matter, however I was later advised that the complaint about Richardson had been dealt with and finalized, the complaint about an officer from Griffith being somehow involved in my case, explained as him being stationed at the Albury Station now, but still using his old credentials, but no mention at all of the Weekley matter.
- I lodged my complaint about Con Weekley falsifying evidence and unlawful arrest with the Police Integrity Commission.
- They replied that it wasn’t a severe enough offence for them to investigate and directed me to the NSW Ombudsman.
- I replied that was an unfortunate decision based on the fact that Albury detectives now seemed to be acting corruptly towards me as well.
- They declined to investigate that, and again directed me to the Ombudsman’s Office.
- Recently, I sent them a copy of your letter dated 29 February 2016, they appear to have become agitated by that as well.
- On the evening of 14 February 2015, and prior to the hearing of the false charges brought against me by Con Weekley by way of false arrest, I received a nuisance phone call from Albury Police Station. I lodged a complaint with the Commissioner’s Office about that.
- The officer assigned to investigate, during a phone call to me about the matter, confirmed that he was able to ascertain that the call was made from the station, at 11.56 pm, by a policeman named Angus. He asked me what Angus had said to me, and I replied that he claimed to have been asked to investigate my complaint about Snr Con Richardson. I was surprised, since I was aware that had already been resolved, although later corrupted by actions of Albury Detectives.
- Angus had also stated that he had been meaning to call me for a couple of weeks, and this time of night was the first chance he had to do so. He asked if it was convenient for me to discuss the matter with him then and there. I replied that it was. He then stated that he was unable to do anything about it for two weeks, as Snr Con Richardson was going on leave the next day, and he wouldn’t be able to talk to her about it. He stated he would get back to me after he had done so.
- Angus had confirmed all of this to the investigator, who confirmed same to me. He offered as an excuse that while the time of night was a bit late, it was still acceptable in both of their opinion. I disagreed.
- I again pointed out that I saw Snr Con Richardson the following day, in uniform and on duty at the Albury Court House, when I attended there assuming it was for mediation, and instead realized it was to be fined and punished for Con Weekley’s false and unlawful arrest. I chose to leave, and fail to appear.
- I was stunned that this was allowed to happen, when the original complaint had still not been dealt with, and the charge withdrawn by both him and your station.
- While preparing my defence of same, at the rescheduled hearing, I became ill and was put on medication and ordered to rest, for fluid on the knees. I am on disability pension for valid medical conditions, and stress and excessive activity inflame all of those. The actions of your staff have contributed this most recent flareup.
- I was subsequently unable to attend the hearing, and was convicted and fined in my absence, and two unsubstantiated and disputed AVO’s awarded against me.
- I believe that was the result Con Weekley was aiming for, when he came to my home with Snr Con Richardson on the morning of 19 January 2016, and framed me for a breach of the Interim AVO, which was actually an unintentional breach, if anything at all.
- I would like you to explain to me why Con Weekley took such an interest in the matters, and sought to affect the outcome of them, prior to needing to do it to cover up his crime in doing so.
- If Con Weekley was part of the team who originally served the AVO paperwork onto me, he told me to be in court on the following Monday. His companion seemed surprised at that, and in reading the paperwork could see that I was not listed to appear until two weeks following. However, I spent the weekend preparing a defence and attended court three days later, only to be told that the case was not coming up for weeks. I took the opportunity to lodge a counter AVO application, against Susan Ward.
- My application against Susan Ward was dismissed, in light of the false charge of a breach of her Interim AVO against me. This is unfortunate, when she was the only one making threats of violence, and had already come to my premises in the company of Janice O’Bryan with the intention of harming me physically. Janice O’Bryan continued to threaten me in the week following that, via text messages I later lost from my phone.
- On the day the AVO for Janice O’Bryan was served on me by unknown officers from Albury Police Station I noticed that the male had his mobile phone in his hand. It occurs to me that he might have recorded the conversation without my consent, and seemingly without my knowledge. Why was that?
- I refused to physically accept the AVO, and stated that I had proven my innocence in the evidence lodged at the Albury Court House. If they chose not to consider that, then their resulting AVO had nothing to do with me. I instructed her to leave the document on the doorstep.
- When Con Weekley tried to give me a ticket to appear in court for his false and unlawful arrest, in front of my landlady Leonie Kirkwood, I had refused to accept that. He then placed it on the ground near my feet and stated that I had to accept it. I later tore it up, without reading it.
- Therefore, none of your documents have ever been properly served on me, apart from the first service of the notice of the AVO applications by Susan Ward and Janice O’Bryan.
- I made another complaint to the Commissioner’s Office, via the online portal, upon receipt of and about your letter, dated 29 February 2016, alleging that I have been making false complaints about police and that all were investigated and found to be groundless. You also warn that you might punish me for same, if I do not stop doing it.
- It appears to me that all of the harassment and wrong doing has come from your officers and your station, working in cahoots with employees associated with Albury Court House. Therefore you have no right to accuse me of being the one acting badly.
- Is Con Weekley routinely assigned to duty at the court house? I have come to assume that Snr Con Richardson is, and therefore this makes the actions of these two police officers even more questionable. I have alleged that an employee of the CJC has been rigging all of this mischief which has gone on behind the scenes, and is trying to have me falsely convicted as a personal favour to her friends and tennant. Therefore, she might have a close working relationship with these two particular officers, and I might be able to prove this connection now.
- I contacted the Commissioner’s Office recently, asking to be providing with a copy of the recording of my voice, made at my house in January 2015 by Con Weekley, ready for an appeal of that charge. I reminded them that I had asked for a copy of same shortly after becoming aware of the false charges, bought about by his unlawful arrest. They have failed to respond to that contact at all, and appear not to have passed that message onto your station.
- Please advise why you have failed to comply with this request.
- I will be asking that the matter be dismissed, due to this issue.
- I have made application to the Albury Court House, to have this charge, conviction and fine annulled. I have advised the Commissioner’s Office, and you would have been advised of same by the court house itself. I hope you will co-operate with rectifying this situation instead of inflaming it further.
- I have advised the Commissioner’s Office if this matters are not dealt with properly soon, I will mount a civil case against Con Weekley, claiming compensation for false and unlawful arrest and subsequent harassment.
- I believe your officers acted in a manner designed to drive me out of town, and fail to appear so that the corrupt AVO applications would not have to be heard, at a time when I have no vehicle and would have lost most of my possessions had I left via public transport.
- You have caused these proceedings to draw out longer than they should have, and mediation which might have settled the matters justly, to be cancelled. You have wasted my time and my energy, and caused me illhealth.
- I have already mentioned the smirk I had to endure when I ran into my older brother the child molester recently, and which he would not have been able to do to me, had Snr Con Trewello done his job with any amount of integrity.
- The nuisance phone call was the final thing which led to my failures to appear, and ultimately then be convicted of crimes I had already demonstrated I was innocent of. I could finally see I was fighting a loosing battle, and then was unable to lodge my final defence.
- I have considered moving house, to escape the harassment by police and their frequent visits which I believe are designed to cause distrust between myself and landlady. This would be very inconvenient for me, especially when I am in a very good rental property at the moment.
- I have created and published my first book, starting a month after the AVO proceedings were instigated. Over the following 6 weeks I took that book from conception to production, and every triumph I experienced along the way, in having my first book published, was soured by more court appearance or acts of police harassment.
- You have been instrumental in having me convicted of a false charge based around a mental illness I do not even have, and a mentally ill outburst of rage I also never had, just when I have published two books about local history, therefore defaming me and my character.
- In relation to the issues regarding blogs, the parties who applied for AVO’s against me did so because of a blog I had written about them on the internet. They had no other evidence of any harassment from me. The Interim AVO was imposed, and now I have been fined for breaching what was a legal blog in the first place.
- Yet when the applicants themselves then made a blog about me, full of easily proveable lies and slander, you now state that blogging is not illegal, nor a police matter, and should be dealt with only in civil courts. So why did you act against me, and then not against the other party?
In view of all of the above, I think you should reassess your opinion of who has been harassing whom here, and advise your officers to stop it. Then I would have no complaints to make about you, and no claim for compensation from same. I really feel you are pretending to believe these complaints were false, to cover up for corrupt actions by Albury Police, rather than act to end same.
I reserve the right to take all of these matters furthers, if the harassment does not cease, and the false charge withdrawn by police before, or during, Con Weekley’s appearance at the hearing on 11 April 2016.
In literature I was reading a couple of nights ago, it is stated that making a complaint in writing to a police station, makes it harder for them to ignore it, and not to action it.
Please consider this to be a written request that you investigate the matter of unlawful and false arrest of myself, by Con Rowan Weekley in January 2016.
I also make a formal request for the recording made of my voice at my rented property during the false and unlawful arrest, be played at a meeting between yourself, myself and Con Weekley.
I have also posted a copy of this letter to the Mayor’s office, and had already advised them that I am considering taking civil legal action against at least one of your officers.
With sincere disgust
List of corrupt Albury Police officers who harassed me on behalf of Con Weekley, for lodging a valid complaint about him, over this charge of breach. All occurred after having sent the above letter to Quarmby.
Supported by all supervisors/superintendents of the Albury Police Station.
Superintendent Evan Quarmby, condoned it all, and threatened me to cover up for his own staff’s illegal and unlawful behaviours and activities.
Constable Rowan Weekely, framed me twice, claiming I confessed to crimes when I did
Officer Angus Longely, made a nuisance phone call to my home at 11.57 pm, on the evening before a hearing. He stated that he could not investigate Snr Con Richardson, because she was going away on holidays the next day. Yet I saw her on duty at the Albury Court House the next day, dressed in full uniform.
Superintendent Forrester. Refused to act on any of those complaints, and pretended he didn’t get the complaint about Weekley at all.
Constable Jasmine Lamont, Charged me a phone call made on 20 January at 11.57pm on 9 April, in an attempt to affect the outcome of the appeal on 11 April 2016. She cites the date of service of the Interim AVO, which made her charge illegal.
Unidentified officer who served the summons to appear in court, in relation to the above charge, at 11.17 pm, 9 weeks before the hearing was due to be held, claiming they came at that time of night because they were very busy lately. Con Weekley later claimed responsibility for this, in his arrest documents, stating that he sent officers to serve it on me as soon as he had finished preparing it.
Con Mary-Anne Walker, charged me for a blog which had not been in breach, until the AVO holder and her sister in law attacked myself there, and which drove the blog into being in breach. For her evidence in court, she provides a copy of the blog, but deliberately omits the 20 pages of abuse from the AVO holders. Con Walker ignored my advice that the AVO had never been served on me. She refers to that as ‘going off topic’ during our interview. However, she would have been aware that she had no grounds to charge me at all, based on that advice, but did so anyway.
Constable James Evans. I believe he attempted to jail me one weekend, over the blog, but I refused to go to the police station. Interviewed my landlady, and was told I am not mentally ill, pay my rent on time, don’t appear to be on drugs, and have been a great tenant. He was also provided with information concerning the attempted assault on myself by the AVO holders shortly before they applied for them, and that my landlady had read the AVO holder’s sworn statements to the court in relation to that night, and that both were full of lies and untruths. Constable Evans was advised the final order had never been served, but charged me anyway for ‘breaching’ that AVO.
Senior Constable Marc Barber, refused to provide documentation regarding allegations made against in court against myself, by police, and told me to piss off. Then denied that he said it, to Officer Sorenson who pretends he looked into my complaint, and therefore it didn’t happen.
Unidentified officer who sent mental health workers to my door, when I was posting to the blog, ‘Framed in the Local Court by Albury police’. My landlady confirmed to them that I was acting quite normally when she spoke to me 20 minutes before their arrival, and again, that she has never seen or experienced any unstable behaviours in myself. I told the mental health workers to go away and read the blog, and come back the next day if they still thought I was crazy. They didn’t return.
Unidentified officers who delivered another summons at 10.30pm. At least my lights were still on that time, as I was still awake.
Officer Sorenson Nuisance phone call from at 8.15am about utter nonsense. His return call was at 8am the following morning. I ignored that one, forcing him to phone me back at a more reasonable time.
Con Jonathan Minehan, assaulted me, took me for a joy ride in their van, detained me illegally and searched my possessions without advising he would do so, based on another false charge.
Con Mifsud, took part in the assault on myself. Came back the following weekend, with Con Paul Evans, tried to start an argument with me, so they could revoke my bail.
A ‘Sargent’, who also took part in the assault, who’s name I don’t know. Three ‘officers’ assaulting one little old lady. While two of them had me by each arm, the Sargeant grabbed the end of the scarf I was wearing, from behind me, and pulled it tight around my neck. Minehan identifies him as being Snr Con Quiring, but I suspect he is Sargent Stephen Bosch.
Sargent Bosh, wrote on my bail forms that I have an extensive criminal history, and therefore will be sent to jail for emailing the court mediator who perverted the course of justice against me. This is a false claim, easily disproven by their own evidence.